Societas Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Whispering Oak (Warrior Cat RP)
Here there every where - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2015 2:15 pm by Guest

» Advertising Rules
Here there every where - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2015 6:51 pm by Anastasia

» Needing a friend (Anyone can join I'm just bored)
Here there every where - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 12:27 pm by MoonHalo

» Hello?
Here there every where - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 12:23 pm by MoonHalo

» Update
Here there every where - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 1:10 pm by Zeth

» Here there every where
Here there every where - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 1:49 pm by MoonHalo

» Realm Leaders
Here there every where - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 1:45 pm by MoonHalo

» Anna's Epic Chars
Here there every where - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 9:46 pm by Zeth

» Wazzup?
Here there every where - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 1:17 pm by Anastasia

Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 39 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:08 am

Share | 

Here there every where

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
MoonHalo
Vice Administrator
Vice Administrator
MoonHalo

Here there every where - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Here there every where   Here there every where - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 11:36 pm

First topic message reminder :

Moon

I look at the many fields. My flying shoes were in my hands and I was bare-foot. I think about how many things could just float up here when I have to put on shoes and fly up here using shoes.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Zeth
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Zeth

PostSubject: Re: Here there every where   Here there every where - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 8:34 am

Zeth is completly out, and unresponsive, but alive.
Back to top Go down
http://onyx-crystal.4umer.com/
MoonHalo
Vice Administrator
Vice Administrator
MoonHalo

PostSubject: Re: Here there every where   Here there every where - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 11:42 am

Moon

I needed to get him back to Rosanna. Then I saw the black figure of the hell-hound pup. I look at her and she came to my side and crouched down. I understood what she was telling me and I lift Zeth up and place him on her back. "Hang in Zeth we will be there soon." We start to walk to Rosanna's house.
Back to top Go down
Zeth
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Zeth

PostSubject: Re: Here there every where   Here there every where - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 4:23 pm

I mumble, and move slightly, but I stay out.
Back to top Go down
MoonHalo
Vice Administrator
Vice Administrator
MoonHalo

PostSubject: Re: Here there every where   Here there every where - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 4:42 pm

Moon

As we get closer to the house I got more nervous. Once we were there I picked Zeth up and took him into the house. I put him into the room he was to be staying in.
Back to top Go down
Zeth
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Zeth

PostSubject: Re: Here there every where   Here there every where - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 4:45 pm

I stayed out for the rest of the night. Although I had mysterious wouinds on my stomach, I seemed to be surviving.
Back to top Go down
MoonHalo
Vice Administrator
Vice Administrator
MoonHalo

PostSubject: Re: Here there every where   Here there every where - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 4:52 pm

Moon

I lay beside his bed all through the night. I was worn out and I fell asleep. I didn't mean to but it happened so fast.
Back to top Go down
Zeth
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Zeth

PostSubject: Re: Here there every where   Here there every where - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 4:55 pm

I woke up with my shirt off and bandages around my stomache and ribs. I try to sit up and a bit of minor pain teels me to lay back down. "Wha....?"
Back to top Go down
MoonHalo
Vice Administrator
Vice Administrator
MoonHalo

PostSubject: Re: Here there every where   Here there every where - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 4:58 pm

Moon

My eyes shoot open and i jump up my knife in hand. I lower it as I see it was Zeth. "Sorry. Bad night." I pull out some nectar. "How you feeling?" I dribble some of the nectar into his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Zeth
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Zeth

PostSubject: Re: Here there every where   Here there every where - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 5:07 pm

I finish drinking. "Did I get into a bar fight again?"
Back to top Go down
MoonHalo
Vice Administrator
Vice Administrator
MoonHalo

PostSubject: Re: Here there every where   Here there every where - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 5:12 pm

Moon

I laugh. "No. It was much worse; it was Aries." I was starting to wounder how many bar fights he has been in.
Back to top Go down
Zeth
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Zeth

PostSubject: Re: Here there every where   Here there every where - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 5:18 pm

I rub my head and swear in greek. "What happened? Where is he?" I try to jump out of bed and only hurt myself in the process.
Back to top Go down
MoonHalo
Vice Administrator
Vice Administrator
MoonHalo

PostSubject: Re: Here there every where   Here there every where - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 5:21 pm

Moon

"Sit down." I didn't put any nice sounds in my voice. "He left after the lightning bolt. Hit the ground. I came running after that and found you knocked out cold on the ground."
Back to top Go down
Zeth
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Zeth

PostSubject: Re: Here there every where   Here there every where - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 5:24 pm

"Then he's gone at the moment." I looked at her "Thanks."
Back to top Go down
MoonHalo
Vice Administrator
Vice Administrator
MoonHalo

PostSubject: Re: Here there every where   Here there every where - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 5:27 pm

Moon

"I can't leave my traveling partner. Its almost as if i'm saying he doesn't matter to me." I smile. I didn't want to be alone anymore. Zeth was my break from being alone.
Back to top Go down
Zeth
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Zeth

PostSubject: Re: Here there every where   Here there every where - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 5:32 pm

I smile "As soon as I'm able to walk, we're getting out of here."
Back to top Go down
MoonHalo
Vice Administrator
Vice Administrator
MoonHalo

PostSubject: Re: Here there every where   Here there every where - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 5:33 pm

Moon

I shake my head. "As soon as your better we are leaving. Apollo put a thingy around the house to keep us safe." I was grateful for my dad.
Back to top Go down
Zeth
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Zeth

PostSubject: Re: Here there every where   Here there every where - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 6:30 pm

Apollo was here? "Good." I said as I sat down and drifted off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
MoonHalo
Vice Administrator
Vice Administrator
MoonHalo

PostSubject: Re: Here there every where   Here there every where - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 6:39 pm

Moon

I smile and go out of the room to the room that was mine. I lay in my bed and is soon asleep.
Back to top Go down
Zeth
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Zeth

PostSubject: Re: Here there every where   Here there every where - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 9:02 pm

(3 days later of bed rest.)

I get up and stretch, then I bend over backwards. I rub my wrists and take off my bandages. I let electricity dance across my fingers. "Moon!" I shouted into the next roon, "I'm all better... I think."
Back to top Go down
MoonHalo
Vice Administrator
Vice Administrator
MoonHalo

PostSubject: Re: Here there every where   Here there every where - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 9:12 pm

Moon

I walk out of my room. My hair was wet so you could see I was out in the rain. "Hmm...I see. Then get pack if need to pack anything." I walk back into my room and come out with the pack on my back.
Back to top Go down
Zeth
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Zeth

PostSubject: Re: Here there every where   Here there every where - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 9:30 pm

I strap my sword to my waist, put a tunic on, put my cloak on, pick up my pack and rumage through it, I pick out some stale bread and throw it out. I then take out a map. I sling the pack on my shoulder and put the map on the table. "Where to next?"

Last edited by Zeth on Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I forgot to put quotes around 'Where to next?' XD)
Back to top Go down
MoonHalo
Vice Administrator
Vice Administrator
MoonHalo

PostSubject: Re: Here there every where   Here there every where - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 9:39 pm

Moon

I smile at him and I could see another faint glow behind me. I turn around and see Apollo. He smiles and brings me into a hug; "Take care of yourself my daughter. " Apollo walks to Zeth and holds out a hand; "If anything happens to her you will be listening to me boy." I could see another meaning in Apollo's eyes; She is what keeps me from trying to kill you.
Back to top Go down
Zeth
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Zeth

PostSubject: Re: Here there every where   Here there every where - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 9:43 pm

I stare gently into her eyes. "I will serve her with my life Apollo. I will die before she does." I said it with meaning. I took Apollos hand and shook it. "You have my word sir." I then proceeded to complete the agreement in Greek, binding me to my word.
Back to top Go down
MoonHalo
Vice Administrator
Vice Administrator
MoonHalo

PostSubject: Re: Here there every where   Here there every where - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 9:48 pm

Moon

I pretty much had it for my dad by that time but I kept a smile on my face. Apollo left soon after. I sighed once he did. "He's so nice." I say sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Zeth
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Zeth

PostSubject: Re: Here there every where   Here there every where - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 9:50 pm

"we had a ... bad encounter one time... it wasn't either of our faults. He hates me, and I dislike him..." I said the words carefully, "but we still respect each other."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here there every where   Here there every where - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Here there every where

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Societas Magic :: Out of Role-Play :: Archives-