Societas Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Whispering Oak (Warrior Cat RP)
Jinx's Army Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2015 2:15 pm by Guest

» Advertising Rules
Jinx's Army Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2015 6:51 pm by Anastasia

» Needing a friend (Anyone can join I'm just bored)
Jinx's Army Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 12:27 pm by MoonHalo

» Hello?
Jinx's Army Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 12:23 pm by MoonHalo

» Update
Jinx's Army Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 1:10 pm by Zeth

» Here there every where
Jinx's Army Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 1:49 pm by MoonHalo

» Realm Leaders
Jinx's Army Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 1:45 pm by MoonHalo

» Anna's Epic Chars
Jinx's Army Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 9:46 pm by Zeth

» Wazzup?
Jinx's Army Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 1:17 pm by Anastasia

Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 39 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:08 am

Share | 

Jinx's Army

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jinx
Level 0
Level 0
Jinx

Jinx's Army Empty
PostSubject: Jinx's Army   Jinx's Army Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 1:45 pm

Name: Set
Species: Demon
Realm: Traveler; Born and raised in the realm of darkness, no surprise there. He wanted freedom without being tied down to any certain realm.
Powers: Aside from the enhanced physical strength, speed, agility, and ability to fly every demon is required to have in order to fend for his or herself, he, as a demon, is granted the ability to possess people. But since this is a roleplay site, I don't really want trouble with powerplaying and stuff, maybe he could have the power of influence instead, being able to influence decisions in a way people can fend off if they have a strong enough mindset to do it.
Appearance: Set's a fairly tall guy, standing at six-feet-oh exactly. At first glance he could be considered lanky, but his muscles are just tightly packed into his slender frame. His time spent in the shadows of the darkness realm and deprived of sun caused his skin to be pretty pale, but his short time travelling has allowed him to look at least alive, casting off the deathly bone-white his skin used to be. His hair is thick and dark, average length, and a bit curly. Nothing remarkable, just tousled and not really groomed, giving him a wilder look. His eyes would be a generic brown, had they not been tinged with scarlet. The red will often take over when he is feeling bloodlust or when he feels adrenaline. He has scars from things such as the practice sessions his father used to make him go through to be sure he's in top shape, to things like scratching himself on a thorn bush, small errors his father would often reprimand him for. The least human thing about him as his large, leathery wings. They could be considered like a bat's wings, but the tips noticeably sharper, more defined, with a spike-like thing at the tip of each. He can fold them up against his back when he's not using them.
Personality: Being a demon, a natural part of him is aggressive and bloodthirsty. He's been through enough training practices that he can control his aggression most of the time, though if he has a mission he will go through anyone in order to achieve his goal. Shortly speaking, he's dangerous. If you were his ally, you were most likely one of the demons he'd lived with when he lived in the realm of darkness. Now that he's left, he's really got no one. His training built walls around him - he isn't very social, and doesn't know how to react to anyone other than other demons. With only his father's words to go by, all other creatures are disposable creatures, and all species should be below them, the demons. He's been taught to embrace his bloodlust, and during those times, he can be unstoppable to reach his desire for fuel. He's killed and fed before, and been taught not to feel remorse. He's really close-minded and rather hard to reach. You'd have to catch him at his most vulnerable times.
Though he's a demon, he has got a sense of honor. He is awfully loyal to his father and believes he would be proud if he could see what Set was doing was for the good of him and the demons. He will always repay a debt of equal value.
History: Let's see... He was born in the realm of darkness to demonic parents - literally, demons. He was brought under the wing, so to speak, of his father, who would put him through often treacherous and life-threatening practices in order to make him the strongest possible. His father used such cruel practice as a means of weeding out the weaklings - they had no use for demons who couldn't keep up with the rest of them. To his father, it was either keep up or die, the former obviously being the better option, though it was one that quite a few missed out on. He was taught to feel no remorse or feel the pain of loss, a lesson reinforced by the death of his weaker brother. Often, demon siblings didn't survive because there was, almost certainly, a weaker one. Luckily for Set, the weaker one wasn't him.
After a while, the walls of the darkness realm were binding, closing in on him. He took his father's words to heart about how demons should rule above all else. After all, what good were they doing cooped up in a single realm? He sought to travel, to see different realms. Maybe there were things even his father couldn't teach him about. He escaped, taking to the sky and landing only when his wings felt so tired all he could do was fold them. By that time he was so far away he couldn't even see the darkness realm from his aerial position. From then on it was just him and his shadow. He kept to them, usually keeping out of sight, as demons were considered evil creatures and not exactly welcome. Judging from the cruelty he'd known, they really were.
Other: Maybe this could go in Powers, but this is more of a weakness. Demons, if conjured by a powerful mage, can be controlled. This is another reason he keeps away from people; he escaped from his own realm because he wanted freedom. A mage could do the exact opposite and he'd be back at square one.
Role-play Sample: With a final glance backwards, Set unfolded his wings and beat them once with a leathery 'thwap'. Immediately, he took upwards. Positioning himself to fly forwards and up, he soared high into the grey, balmy sky. He didn't know where he was headed, and he didn't know where he would end up, but all he knew was that he couldn't stay any longer. He would fly as far as he could, as far as his wings would let him, and then he would continue on foot until he saw fit. That was his plan, and that was what he would stick to.
He didn't know how long he flew for; the sky didn't seem like it was changing at all. He knew he had left about an hour before dawn, and when he finally collapsed and glided down to the ground, it was nightfall. How many days had passed? Surely he hadn't flown that far in only a day. Grimacing in pain, he gingerly folded his sore wings. He wouldn't be able to use them for a while - the strain would only make him get worse and worse. He felt terrible, but a sense of pride washed over him. He had escaped. He was here, and this was now. His father had taught him well. His adventure began now.

I hope this is fine, please let me know if I need to change anything!
His name is courtesy of Zeth, thanks a lot! I really like it. C:
Back to top Go down
Zeth
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Zeth

Jinx's Army Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jinx's Army   Jinx's Army Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 1:29 pm

Sorry for the hold up, there was some confusion XD. Approved.
Back to top Go down
http://onyx-crystal.4umer.com/
Jinx
Level 0
Level 0
Jinx

Jinx's Army Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jinx's Army   Jinx's Army Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 9:00 pm

It's fine, I just got my internet back anyways. XD I need two approvals, right?
Back to top Go down
Zeth
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Zeth

Jinx's Army Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jinx's Army   Jinx's Army Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 5:11 pm

Correct, I'll see if I can't get Second Best or Moon Halo to approve it as well
Back to top Go down
http://onyx-crystal.4umer.com/
MoonHalo
Vice Administrator
Vice Administrator
MoonHalo

Jinx's Army Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jinx's Army   Jinx's Army Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 8:11 pm

approved. Sorry I normally don't read them. So I took the time to read it today.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jinx's Army Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jinx's Army   Jinx's Army Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jinx's Army

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Societas Magic :: Getting Started :: Characters :: Archived Characters-